#SoMuchMore – A new teaching series by Josh Hood
If I asked you to describe the gospel, you’d probably say, “Jesus died for our sins, and now we go to heaven.” And that’s true. But the gospel is SO MUCH MORE.
It’s the answer to eternity. But it’s also the answer to all the rest of life’s questions, like:
- How do I stop being impatient and snapping at my spouse and kids?
- How do I stay victorious when others mistreat me?
- Everyone wants a great marriage, but how do I actually have one?
- Why do bad things happen to good people?
- How do I change the things I hate about myself?
- Why aren’t more people getting saved, and how do we actually lead people to Jesus?
Over the next four weeks, we’re going to learn how the gospel is the solution to life’s problems. It’s the core and foundation of everything we are and everything we believe. It’s the answer to every question, and the solution to every problem.
The gospel is not just about going to church and going to heaven. It’s so much more.
Listen to Part 1 – “How the Gospel Overcomes Anger, Bitterness, and Impatience”
Listen to Part 2 – “How the Gospel Overcomes the need for Affirmation”
Listen to Part 3 – “Pictures of the Gospel”