Questions are one of the best ways to learn. Some questions are so profound they leave us in awe and deep thought. Some are so silly, they leave us rolling our eyes. Here is a list of questions that will hopefully make you think, laugh, consider, ponder, analyze, discuss, decide…and most of all, learn.
- What would I try if I knew I wouldn’t fail?
- Is there another word for ‘synonym’?
- What do I get more excited about than anything else?
- What person do I really enjoy being around? Why?
- If I could bring one character to life from my favorite book, who would it be?
- What would a chair look like if your knees bent the other way?
- What’s the biggest risk I have ever taken?
- If I could invite any 3 people over for dinner tonight, who would I pick? Why?
- If I could change ONE thing about me, what would it be?
- If I knew I was going to die tomorrow, what would I do today?
Which questions stick out the most to you? Which answers did you have to think about the hardest?
Comment below, and feel free to share with your friends & see what they think!