You’re having a dinner party tonight. You can invite any five people (living or dead). Who would you invite and why?
Here’s my list:
1. Jesus – No explanation needed
2. Jim Elliot – Brilliant mind and hero of mine.
3. Abraham Lincoln – Great man of character. Would love to have a conversation with him.
4. The Apostle Paul – To get his thoughts on Christian leadership and the church.
5. George Washington – One of the great underwritten heroes of history.
Who are your five, and why? Tell me here: comments