Thoughts Worth Thinking Podcast
Do you want to grow and reach your fullest potential? So do I.
Thoughts Worth Thinking is a show where we sit down and talk about the stuff in life that really matters; things like faith, family, finances, and fitness. How can we be better stewards of our body, mind, money, and heart? We uncover and analyze principles that have the power to change these areas of our lives. And even more importantly, we boil them down to practical applications we can use to implement them in our everyday life.
HOW TO LISTEN:
A new episode is released every other Monday morning. Here’s how you can tune in:
On a computer or tablet:
- Listen directly on my website (links to each episode at the bottom of this page)
- Listen in the iTunes program
On an iPhone:
- If you have an iPhone, there’s a built in app called “Podcasts” that works great (it’s what I use). It’s free and it will automatically update your podcasts every time a new episode is released. Simply search for “Thoughts Worth Thinking” within the app to find and subscribe to the podcast.
On an Android phone:
- Two popular programs for both iPhone and Android you could use are Downcast and Instacast. Both are the same price ($2.99). These applications make discovering, subscribing, and listening to podcasts so easy. (There are MANY other podcast apps in the Android store, and some are free.)
- Via Google Play. (Coming Soon!) Google Play has announced support for podcasts and Thoughts Worth Thinking is already registered and ready to go as soon as Google Play podcasts launch.
- Season 1, Episode 7: The 8 Habits of Highly Successful People
- Season 1, Episode 6: What You Need More Than Anything
- Season 1, Episode 5: Do you love God, or just what He can do for you?
- Season 1, Episode 4: How to Beat Busy
- Season 1, Episode 3: How to Be Successful
- Season 1, Episode 2: Criticizing darkness vs. Shining light
- Season 1, Episode 1: The Power of Feedback